Estate planning is something that too many people procrastinate about. Even those who may have taken the usual step of creating a last will may not have more comprehensive plans in place yet. They may hold off on making decisions beyond how to allocate certain...
Month: November 2020
- How will a Florida family law judge divide your marital property?
- 2 ways powers of attorney protect the people who create them
- How can you fight a DUI charge?
- Are you afraid to file for bankruptcy because people might think less of you?
- Could Citrus County’s Drug Court help you keep your life on track?