Estate planning is something that too many people procrastinate about. Even those who may have taken the usual step of creating a last will may not have more comprehensive plans in place yet. They may hold off on making decisions beyond how to allocate certain...
Month: November 2020
- How do the Florida courts approach custody in a divorce?
- What factors can impact your right to file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy?
- Completed your Florida Designation of Health Care Surrogate? Here’s what to do next
- Facing drunk driving charges after St. Patrick’s Day? Get help
- A bankruptcy can help you get your finances back on track